Monday, May 21, 2007

Spoilt girlie

Today I am a spoilt girl. I really am. When we got home from Ireland (pics tomorrow) a flyer was waiting for me to say that a package was waiting at the post office. I went to get it today, and my word it is just amazing. My SP revealed herself as Kristen, aka The Kitchener Bitch.

There were 7 skeins of a delicious Acrylic/wool blend from Suss Yarns...


....Two skeins of Karabella Mohair, and two skeins of Ditto sock yarn (James has already baggsied it for some socks..)...


..a copy of Knit 1 from vogue, some celestial tea and lots of goodies from Trader Joes. Kristen knows I have a thing for chocolate and peanut butter! There was also some altoids mints (in the car!) and some catnip cat toys. I can't show you them, Daphne and Velma have squirrelled them away!
..and the peice de resistance, two skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Aslan. My dream yarn!

Thank you so much Kristen, this package is so so generous. Way beyond what is expected, you are really really kind. It is a package of yarns and other things that I've just never seen before, so exciting. Kristen has really read my questionnaire and it is all spot on. I hope your SP sent you such lovely things too Kristen!

2 comments:

Batty said...

Oooh! And it looks like the mohair matches the mauve-ish yarn! Aslan is one of my favorite colorways too (and I'm usually not a naturals person). What a great package!

Can't wait to see pictures of your trip to Ireland.

Annie said...

Ok. Now my package looks crap. -rushing off to the shop-