Saturday, February 03, 2007

Au Reviour, a Mardi!

So we're off here later this morning, with Sarah and Duncan, Karen ad Rich. My aunt's place in Aurillac in central France. It's beautiful and hopefully covered in snow. We know that is below freezing! The boys are hoping to ski, but I'm really not sure.....

We're back on Tuesday, hopefully well rested. We have lots of books, knitting and playing cards. There's no telly. We're so looking forward to it. Lets just hope Ryanair are on the ball today.......

See you on Tuesday!

7 comments:

dancingnic said...

Wow! Looks gorgeous! Have a lovely time Nell!

Batty said...

Have a great time, the place looks incredibly restful!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous - I wanna go on holiday! I'm off skiing at the end of March and can't wait. You should totally give it a go - it's so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Hope it was a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll be taking some photos to share with us.
Sounds like a lovely long week-end!

:-) Amanda (gr8aunt)

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time!

I wish France was closer....

Annie said...

Wow- that is beautiful!! My father in law goes to Le Mans every year, but I've never really been to France, apart from 5 hours in Paris once. Off to read how it all went...